Updated: Apr 16
SUPER EASY, SUPER DELICIOUS & SUPER CLEAN.
3 large Ripe bananas
1/2 cup of walnuts
30g OLIVE oil, plus extra for greasing
Dash of coconut milk
half a cup of MONK FRUIT or coconut sugar
220g ORGANIC Rice flour (or gluten free flour of your choice)
3 tsp GF baking powder
3 tsp cinnamon
1/2 scoop of Blessed Salted Caramel Protein Powder
1. Heat oven to 180C fan forced.
2. Mash 3 large peeled bananas with a fork, then mix well with Olive Oil, monk fruit, dash of coconut milk.
3. Add 220g Rice flour, 3 tsp baking powder, pinch of salt and 3 tsp cinnamon and combine well.
4. Add protein powder and walnuts (chop walnuts and dates finely) mix together.
5. Bake in a greased, lined 2lb loaf tin for 20-30 minutes.