Updated: Dec 17, 2018
THE MOST DELICIOUS CARBONARA YOU WILL EVER TASTE!!
3 x Tbsp Nutritional Yeast Flakes
1/2 tsp White Pepper
1 clove of Garlic
2 x tsp Dijon Mustard
2 x Portobello Mushrooms
Chives to top
Half a cup Almond Milk
2x tsp 'Massels' chicken stock (VEGAN)
Pasta of your choice
1x tsp Olive oil
1. Cook onion and garlic in olive oil until golden.
2. Add a dash of almond milk and chopped mushrooms.
3. Blend Cashews in a food processor or blender until smooth.
4. Add Massels chicken stock, white pepper, nutritional yeast, dijon mustard, cashews and half a cup of almond milk and stir.
5. Add vegan cheese (add desired amount) and stir until all melted.
6. Boil pasta.
7. Once all cooked, serve and add chives and some extra ground cashew and ENJOY!!!!